Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: edson, not son!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member falerecte's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Has anybody loaded a 20 mb set in edson? I've upgraded ram memory to 32 Mb but when I do something like this it goes crazy and sounds chaotic.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member juzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have 32MB too and I made a 26MB bank which worked just fine. And I've loaded banks into the memory up to 33MB... Are you sure you weren't drunk when creating the set? wink I end up sounding just as messy as how much I've drunk every now and then... okay bad joke. But really something's not right there, although I can't say what...

  3. #3
    UK's Blue Page
    Guest UK's Blue Page's Avatar

    Post

    Did you remove alle soundsets from setmanager before uploding your soundset?



    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member falerecte's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes,the set manager was empty, but it doesn't work

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MILLARD STEPHANE's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2000
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello

    I have a 64mb ram and it works fine.
    which bank format do you use ?

    bye

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member falerecte's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I use tts

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member juzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have you tried reinstalling the driver? Any luck?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member falerecte's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have installed the newest drivers, several times. with the old ones didn't work, the new ones, the same

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member juzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm... if possible, try to change the memory module to see if you have a defective one.
    I'm running out of ideas here...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MILLARD STEPHANE's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2000
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi.

    it happened to me with one bank I created, I don't know why, I did the job again and everything worked fine. I don't think it comes from the memory.

    bye

    ------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •